There is no argument that casinos that have live dealers have proven to be immensely popular. Those who enjoy the experience would tell you that it adds another dimension to the games, and a thrilling dimension at that.
Some might feel differently, however. In point of fact, there are those who are not so crazy about playing on a computer against folks in a brick-and-mortar setting.
So it may be appropriate for us to discuss a list of live dealer casino pros and cons that newcomers might find useful.
Live Dealer Casino Pros
It is the closest thing you can get to being in a “real-life,” brick-and-mortar casino and still be in the comfort of your own home. That is because you are literally beamed right into the action. The dealers are not “anime” creatures – they are real people, on the job, and they respond when they come to your table. There is also interaction available between yourself and the table.
Variations Of Games Like Blackjack, Roulette And Baccarat
* There are some very innovative games to take part in. That includes variations of games like blackjack, Roulette, and baccarat. These particular variations make the games a little different and present a unique challenge. And you may have a better chance to win with some of them.
In certain cases, the company that has designed the casino has also devised of the new variations, and this will be unique to them. So it is indeed a special opportunity to be able to play them.
Some of the games are of the Asian variety, and while they may be trendy in places like Macau, it may be the first time for American players to experience them.
* There is a great visual quality to the action. These live dealer casinos spare no expense in terms of bringing high-definition video to the table, and so there is the feeling that you are right there, in front of a dealer, taking part in the action. With split screens and other technological devices, you are getting both a “long view” as well as the close-up view on these games.
* The interaction between yourself and the game apparatus – whatever game that happens to be – is a tremendous change of pace, and adds greatly to the richness of your casino experience. Just a few years ago, the idea of being able to play against live dealer would have been nearly unthinkable, but they have brought customers into the fold as intimately as possible, and the great thing is that it won’t stop here; the better the technology gets, the better the experience will be. Who knows – someday you might even get waitress serving you drinks while you play against the live dealers.
* You can avoid playing against what is known as the Random Number Generator, or “RNG” for short. This is what typically governs all the casino games that are played online; that is, when they are not being administered by real human beings i a real environment. The RNG programs the house to pick up a certain “hold” percentage automatically. But when you’re against games dealt by real people, you are going to have a better chance to win, especially when you are talking about a game like blackjack.
Live Dealer Casino Cons
* Please remember that when you are playing in the live dealer casino environment, you are playing at a different pace then you are playing in the regular online casino that can be played through the browser or a download.
And considering that to be the case, you have to recognize that the pace is slower when you are involved in the “live” game. That is because the people who are working the game naturally do not operate with the same swiftness as a computer program.
Waiting For The Live Dealer To Place Your Bet
Furthermore, they are actually operating slower because they have to be; they have to wait for your bet, in fact setting a clock for that to happen, as well as certain decisions at the table. And then they want to make absolutely sure that everybody has a chance to see the result. That would quite naturally necessitate conducting this game in a fashion that is a lot slower.
We point all of this out to illustrate that the way the casino games are conducted in a live dealer casino environment may not be to the liking of those players who want to play as many rounds as possible in the least amount of time, or those who want to have control of the game right at their fingertips.
An Intimidation Factor
* There is a certain intimidation factor here that could come into play. After all, we are talking about live human beings conducting a game. And there are some players who become a little uncomfortable with that.
And that isn’t really an unreasonable statement. One of the reasons that, say, slots is such a popular game in land-based casinos is that it does not require any real interaction between the player and the house. So there might be a natural aversion on the part of a lot of people to having to interact with other humans – and we are talking about people who they can actually see – in the course of playing a casino game.
Most Of The Games Are New To Customers</h4<
* Some of the games that are featured in this environment are going to be new to most customers. As we mentioned above, that can indeed be a positive thing; indeed, a live dealer casino “pro.” But there is a flip side as well. When encountered with a new game, or a variation they have not played before, some customers may not be very interested, perhaps because they are unfamiliar with it, or don’t want to go through the time to learn all about it, or simply don’t want to go through any new “experiences.” Thus, it can become a live dealer casino “con,” because it might keep some customers away.
Live Dealer Casinos Minimums And Maximums
* Sometimes there is a tendency for live dealer casinos to have minimums that are higher than what is found in an automated casino. That will put more of the customer’s bankroll at risk. Some customers are averse to that. The “live” environment is one that affords a unique experience, and thus, carries with it a premium, because the casino operator that features it has to lease the live casino from one of the companies – the “vendor,” if you will – that produces it.
If you haven’t gotten involved yet, maybe the best thing you can do is navigate you way over to a live dealer casino, play for a while and then evaluate whether you land on the “pro” side or the “con” side when it comes to this subject.